jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

My family and venezuelan family




MY FAMILY IS LITTLE. I have a wonderful mother, my mother's lender (merchant), his name is Eunice. She is a good person, I love that she has a beautiful 43 years and I have a father, his name is USNARDO is 50, who died 10 years ago and I love my father is my angel, I have a brother 16 years I love it.
  My parents were happily married, were the perfect couple, I love my parents are the most beautiful that I could give life.



My family is not very big and we are very close, most of my family are married, as there have been divorces but not many, I have a beautiful family, we share a lot of family all together parents, sisters, brothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and I  love a mi family.



The Venezuelans are very close, share with family and many families living in Venezuela, there are a number shares of families in any country as divorce, married, widowed and single.
 Here is some statistics on percentages of families in Venezuela:


Divorced there is a 62%.
Married there is a 55%.
Single there is a 25%.
Widow there is a 42%.
Widower there is a 45%.
Unmarried there is a 18%.



I HOPE THAT LIKE BEST MY BLOG
Eume =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario